Dr. Pragya Mangla is a Pediatrician with specialization in Pediatric Endocrinology from renowned Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. She has expertise in treating disorders of growth, childhood diabetes, childhood obesity, pubertal disorders like early or late puberty, micropenis, thyroid disorders like goiter, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, electrolyte disturbances like hypocalcemia, resistant hyponatremia, bone disorders like rickets, vitamin D deficiency, recurrent fractures, endocrinological evaluation of brain surgeries and transfusion dependent anemias.
She has worked in Sir J.J. group of hospitals, Mumbai, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi, Loknayak Hospital, Delhi and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi.
• PDCC, Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology - Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
• DNB, Pediatrics - Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi
• DCH - Grant Medical College and J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
• MBBS- Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur
• Indian Academy of Pediatrics - IAP
• Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology - ISPAE
• International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes - ISPAD
• Asia- Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society - APPES
• Growth and pubertal disorders.
• Metabolic bone disease
• Childhood Diabetes Mellitus
Received travel grant from Asia-Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society, APPES to present a poster at Tokyo, Japan.